To celebrate Mother's Day we went out to eat at the Green Bakery. It wasn't all that great, but at least I didn't have to make dinner that night. On Sunday morning I woke up to this cute card Alan had made for me wishing me a Happy Mother's Day. The "M" is made out of Snickers--my favorite candy bar! It was very thoughtful of him! Mongolians don't celebrate on this day, but there is a Mothers/Childrens day in June. So the rest of the day was pretty normal. I did get to talk to Andy and Alison's families the next day. I love my children and am so grateful they are living good lives and making good choices in their families. I love being a mom, but I do miss my loved ones all the time, but more strongly today!
These are just miscellaneous pictures of happenings in Choibalsan.
I was actually able to find a pair of boots that fit me!
The sunsets and sunrises are pretty spectacular in Choibalsan.
Watching President Monson during conference at the church.
Teaching the youth "I Am a Child of God" in Japanese. They will sing it at youth conference!
No comments:
Post a Comment