We had so much fun doing so many things with these cute little granddaughters! Elli showed us how well she can ride her big girl bike and jump rope! She was actually very good at both!
Since we got her the bike for Christmas, it was great to actually see her ride it!
What an action shot! Love that pony tail flying straight up!
She never seemed to get tired of riding the bike round and round the apartment complex.We started to count how many times and then lost track. We also had a great time throwing little pinecones at her as she came around. She dodged them pretty well and was still able to keep her balance.
BRYNNLEY
She was so cute in mommy's heels!
Brynnley has changed so much since Christmas. She is much more friendly to Grammy and Papa--I think she even liked us right before we left! But she has such a darling smile and such pretty curly hair. And she is such a character. She is so adverturous and wants to do about anything Elli can do.
(PS: I sure wish I could figure out how to get these pictures to go side-by-side so each didn't take up so much space!)
And, we absolutely had to spend some time in the park!
We also went to Old MacDonald's as Elli called it (and also several trips to Jamms for frozen yogurt, but sadly we took no pictures!)
had a BBQ with their new grill and Brandon and Al make DELICIOUS burgers!
Played a bit of dodgeball (wasn't quite sure Grammy could still do this, but look at her go...
and also feel the sore muscles the next day!)
(I have no idea how I just did that, but whatever it was it worked! I'll have to
see if I can do it again!)
No comments:
Post a Comment